About Us | Arnold Laver Decorative Surfaces
Who we are
Arnold Laver is an innovative UK Company with a range of interests and specialisms, including property, leisure and a large timber business.
Arnold Laver has been a major force in the timber industry for over 95 years. Operating from twelve strategically located depots, we provide one of the most comprehensive ranges in the UK. We focus on great service and making it easy for our customers, whilst supporting a strong commitment to sustainability and the environment.
As timber experts we are well positioned to supply a range of materials, from several key areas, including: Softwoods; Hardwoods; Panel Products; Decorative Surfaces; Joinery Products; Roof Trusses and Floor Systems. We also supply a range of additional services, such as Timber Treatment, Fire Retardants, Door Servicing and Panel Fabrication.
We feel that we are unique, in terms of what we have to offer and we hope that we will have the opportunity to discuss your requirements and demonstrate how we can help you to buy timber better.
What we do
Over 600 people work towards a common goal of being the best material and service provider in the UK.
How do we do it
Provide trusted advice that helps deliver results for our customers; working in partnership with suppliers and clients to ensure the right products and services are supplied, every time.
There are three distinct divisions:
- Timber: importers, distributors and manufacturers of timber, panels and associated materials
- Property: land and building regeneration
- Leisure: 12 holiday parks with 1,800 holiday homes
- We are experts in construction materials: we import, distribute and manufacture a wide range of timber and timber based materials, including panels, decorative surfaces and joinery products
- We employee over 600 personnel across the country
- Our annual turnover is in excess of £100M
- We are a diverse and financially secure organisation
Our values and principles
- To be the ‘first-choice’ company in all that we do, by making it easy for our customers to trade with us
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and supply partners
- Innovation throughout our products, processes and practices
- Protect and develop our employees
- Operate in an ethical and moral way
- Protect the environment, whilst sourcing and developing sustainable materials